Are you looking to invest in window replacement or installation? Call us at (817) 984-9961! At Aline Roofing, we specialize in quality window replacement in Fort Worth, TX. An investment as big as window replacement is a big step in the future of your home and a tough decision to make when shopping around. Shop no further! Aline Roofing has the highest quality of window styles for your home. Windows are a major factor for your home’s integrity. They allow light and heat in while also securing the interior of your home and resisting leaks. It is important that your window installation is completed correctly and securely to keep water from leaking into your home and to prevent energy loss. There are So Many Options to Choose From When Getting Window Replacement. Find Your Perfect Style!
Different Types of Window Replacement Styles
There are many styles to choose from when planning the installation of your windows. Our professionals are more than willing to assist you in choosing the right direction to get the highest quality of product for the best price. Here are a few different styles that you can choose from.
- Picture Windows: Great for bringing in natural light, picture windows are a stationary, non-opening system, highlighting a nice outdoor view from the inside of your home.
- Casement & Awning Windows: Usually longer than wider, casement and awning windows are hinged from the side and open from right to left allowing ventilation from top to bottom.
- Sliding Windows: Pretty much a double hung window on it’s side, sliding windows are horizontal with sashes that slide back or forth. The window opens by sliding the sashes to one side or the other.
- Energy Efficient Windows: Frames made out of vinyl, wood, and aluminum are great insulators, helping to cool and heat the house by about 30%.
Check out the list of windows that we install below! Not sure if we can repair or install a type of window you have? Just give us a call at (817) 984-9961 and ask about our Fort Worth, TX window replacement service!
Single Hung Windows
Consists of a top sash that doesn’t move and a bottom sash that moves vertically. One of the reasons this window style stays so popular, is that it’s very easy to maintain and operate. Following installation, your single hung windows can endure anywhere between 30 and 40 years with ease (though a wooden frame may have to be replaced after 20 years).
Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows are different from other kinds of windows because both of the sashes can open and close when needed. These windows are perfect for improving your house’s energy efficiency, in addition to providing additional ventilation when opened.
Low E Windows
Thanks to a high-tech metallic coating, low E glass windows dramatically lower the amount of heat that’s transferred in or out of the glass. Efficient windows also help your HVAC system, as less heat transfer from the windows enables your HVAC system to work more efficiently. The coating will never scratch, as it’s located on the inside of the window, not the outside.
Vinyl windows can come with different types of frames to ensure you can find your preferred style. They offer excellent insulation, which increases the energy efficiency of your home. Another fantastic benefit you can expect from vinyl windows is impressive durability, since they’re made with an extremely strong PVC material.
Skylights offer extensive energy saving benefits, as well as endearing physiological effects that all the family will love! These popular implementations come with two styles:
- Fixed Unit Skylight: A non-operable (no ventilation) plastic or glass structure that’s installed on most homes or public buildings.
- Operable Skylight: Using a hinged sash, this style skylight is attached to and supported by the frame. If within reach of occupants, the skylight is usually termed as a roof window.
At Aline Roofing, we keep an extensive selection of affordable, top-quality home windows in stock to supply superior home window glass repair. We understand that broken windows can encourage unwanted visitors, such as burglars, vermin, and insects. Our team would love to get your windows repaired as quickly as possible. Give us a call at (817) 984-9961 and ask for a quote on repair and window replacement in Fort Worth, TX.
Call Us For Window Replacement or Installation
If you are interested in replacing or installing a new window system, Aline Roofing has the tools and experience to fulfill your desired needs. No matter the situation, we are committed to giving you the highest quality window products necessary for your home. Aline Roofing is your best option for window replacement in Fort Worth, TX, so call today at (817) 984-9961!