Choosing to upgrade your roofing system can be a great way communicate the feel and look of your home. Of course the framing and proper installation are both important, but you should think about the material that you would like to use. The right product can bring the exterior of your home to an entirely new level. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does the product meet the standards of your area’s fire codes?
- Does this product offer exceptional performance in severe weather conditions that are prone to
- your particular area?
- Does the material come in a variety of styles and colors?
- How much does the material cost?
- Is the material heavy enough that it will require specialized framing?
- Is there any special maintenance that is necessary?
- What are the warranties and life span of the material?
Once you’re able to answer each of these questions, you are one step closer to getting your dream roof installed.
Popular Roofing Materials:
Asphalt Shingles – This is one of the most common roofing materials used nationwide. They are inexpensive and have an easy installation process. Although they come in a wide variety of colors and shapes, they tend to have a shorter life span .
Clay and Concrete Tiles – This type of material can bring a certain level of elegance to the exterior of your home. They are very durable and quite heavy, which will make special framing necessary.
Metal Roofing – Metal has a high resistance to all types of severe weather conditions. They are lightweight and durable, but they can be pretty expensive.
There are many roofing materials that you can choose to go with and it can become a bit overwhelming. But this is why Aline Roofs is here! We will walk you through the entire process. Call us today at (817) 984-9961.